Scientists sequence the complete human genome for the first time – CNN

(CNN)In 2003, the Human Genome Project made history when it sequenced 92% of the human genome. But for nearly two decades since, scientists have struggled to decipher the remaining 8%. Now, a team of… [read more]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.